ISSEP Boot Camp (ISSEPBC)
In cooperation with Fast Lane.
Who should attend
This training is intended for IA professionals supporting the federal government’s information systems security engineering needs. Attendees may be from the federal government or from the integrator/contractor community.
Students of Fast Lane’s ISSEP Boot Camp are prepared for the (ISC)2 ISSEP exam. (ISC)2 revises the ISSEP exam each January, since much of the exam involves questions about mandates and regulations which change regularly.
Attendees are not required to have their CISSP to attend class, but it is a requirement to receive the ISSEP credential. If you are planning to take the exam on the weekend following the class, it is important that you have prepared thoroughly by reading as much of the online materials as possible.
Upon the completion of our ISSEP course, you will know how to:
- Fully understand Security Systems Engineering and the certification and accreditation process within the federal government
- Design, construct, and operate an efficient and economical network that contains measures, providing a defined level of availability, integrity and confidentiality
- Take and pass the ISSEP certification exam with confidence
- Navigate U.S. Government regulatory requirements for information assurance
Information Systems Security Engineering is serious, mission-critical business. With that in mind, (ISC)2 and the NSA have aimed at making the ISSEP exam a formidable challenge. That’s why Fast Lane goes above and beyond to bring you comprehensive, logical training. While the ISSEP orders the knowledge in a particular order, our program starts off with a deep dive into the regulations, and then reinforces those regulations in the progressive knowledge areas. In this manner, you make the connections to the important regulations throughout the course, retaining them into the exam and beyond.
The following are included in Fast Lane’s ISSEP Boot Camp:
- Real security Expertise by Information System Security Engineers with more than 10 years’ experience supporting Federal Government information assurance needs.
- Proven expertise in meeting Certification Candidates needs: we go beyond the ISSEP CBK and get at how-to prep and succeed at the exam.
- Courseware materials that help clarify the ISSE process, and ensure that students leave knowing how to implement it.
- The Fast Lane ISSEP Boot Camp Resource Kit: Comprehensive up-to-date (updated quarterly) compendium of all relevant ISSE publications and related referenced materials within the ISC2 Candidate Information Bulletin, available from the Fast Lane Community Site. The exam is constantly changing to reflect the more recent regulatory updates.
- Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP-ISSEP CBK (Auerbach Publications)
- 4 Nights of hotel accommodations
- Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class
Duration: 4 days
- US$ 1,995
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request