CCNP Security Blended Learning Boot Camp (CCNPSEC)
In cooperation with Fast Lane.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Security Engineers (NSEs) involved in design, implementation and maintenance of Cisco Security solutions.
- Cisco customers who implement and maintain Cisco security solutions.
- Pre-class Access to Online Cisco Learning Content, including video-rich eLearning, Assessment Questions, and a Dynamic Learning Portal for tracking your self-paced, pre-class study process
- Pre-Class Mentoring support from a CCIE-level Fast Lane Certification Expert Instructor
- All 4 exam vouchers
- Exam Pass Guarantee on all 4 CCNP Security Exams, providing for 1 free retake on each exam (speak with your rep for details on exam pass guarantee)
- Authorized Cisco Courseware covering all 4 authorized courses
- Access during class to complete hands-on labs from all 4 Official Courses
- 12 Hotel nights
- 12 intense days of training and certification
- Breakfasts, lunches, drinks and snacks daily
The 4 CCNP Security exams are taken during the Boot Camp. This allows you to attain your CCNP Security with only 2 weeks of out-of-the-office inconvenience. That’s right—10 days out of the office, and you come home CCNP Security Certified! We are so certain that you will get certified that we include an Exam Pass Guarantee: As long as you follow the program as prescribed, we will pay for your retake on a failed exam!
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification or equivalent knowledge
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification or equivalent knowledge
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
Note that CCNA Security status must be attained prior to being recognized as a CCNP Security.
The objective of this course is for students to successfully prepare and take the 4 certification exams required for CCNP Security Certification. See the following courses for specific requirements for each exam:
- Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features (FIREWALL) 1.0
- Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (VPN) 1.0
- Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) v7.0
- Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SECURE) 1.0
Fast Lane’s Blended Learning CCNP Security Boot Camp is an intensive 12-day training and certification program for Network Security Engineers intent on the CCNP Security certification. This is a comprehensive solution, including three distinct components:
- Pre-class access to our Learning Portal: Before class, students go through structured self-paced materials, video-rich elearning, and take assessment exams that help reinforce learning objectives.
- Intensive, Boot Camp-style Instructor-led training: students participate in 12 long days of expert-led instruction. This in-class phase involves extensive hands-on activities culled from the Cisco Authorized content, as well as exam objective-focused lecture.
- Certification Success: through the combination of pre-class and during class assessments, students are prepared for and take all 4 exams. The goal is to get certified on the first attempt, but just in case, we have a certification guarantee that rewards you for faithful adherence to the program (call your rep for details).
Duration: 12 days
- US$ 8,995
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request