Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (QOS)
In cooperation with Fast Lane.
Who should attend
Network professionals interested in deploying state-of-the-art QoS techniques to support multimedia traffic would benefit form this course.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
To attend the QOS course you should have completed the ICND course or passed the CCNA Test(s). Additionally, the BGP Course is recommended, as some BGP background is assumed.
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1, Version 1.1 (ICND1) OR Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) AND Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers (BGP)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Given a converged network, explain the need to implement Quality of Service (QoS) and explain methods for implementing and managing QoS
- Identify and describe different models used for ensuring QoS in a network and explain key IP QoS mechanisms used to implement the models
- Explain the use of MQC and AutoQoS to implement QoS on the network
- Successfully classify and mark network traffic to implement a policy defining QoS requirements,
- Use QoS queuing mechanisms to manage network congestion
- Use QoS congestion avoidance mechanisms to reduce the effects of congestion in a network
- Use Cisco QoS traffic policing and traffic shaping mechanisms to effectively limit the rate of network traffic.
This Authorized Cisco course gives students the knowledge and skills required to design, implement, and troubleshoot Quality of Service (QoS) on a network. The course addresses the essential QoS technologies and applications for both Service Provider and Enterprise networks.
Duration: 5 days
- United States: US$ 3,295
- Canada: US$ 3,295
Duration: 10 days
- US$ 3,295
Click City Name To BookSchedule
There no training dates available in North America for this course. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.