Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional Service Provider Routing & Switching (JNCIP-SP)
Designed for experienced networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS, this written exam verifies the candidate's understanding of advanced routing technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIP-SP exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
Detailed Exam Objectives include:
- Class of Service (CoS)
- IP Multicast
- Layer 3 VPNs
- Layer 2 VPNs
Recommended training for this certification
- Exam code: JN0-660
- Written exam
- Administered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide
- Exam length: 120 minutes
- Exam type: 70 multiple choice questions
- Pass/fail status is available immediately
- Prerequisite certification: JNCIS-SP
- Acceptable substitution: JNCIS-M
- Junos Software Release: 10.3
JNCIP-SP certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-660 exam.