Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional Junos Security (JNCIP-SEC)
Designed for experienced networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos software for SRX Series devices, this written exam verifies the candidate's understanding of advanced security technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIP-SEC exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
Detailed Exam Objectives include:
- Application-Aware Security Services
- Advanced NAT
- Advanced IPsec VPNs
- Intrusion Prevention
- Transparent Mode
Recommended training for this certification
- Junos documentation - Security Configuration Guide
- Junos documentation - Layer 2 Bridging and Switching Configuration Guide for Security Devices
- KB21338 - Configuration Example - Custom signature-based IDP Attack Objects
- KB25625 - Behavior of the 'df-bit' flag when IPSec is encapsulated
- Real-world hands-on experience
- Exam code: JN0-633
- Written exam
- Administered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide
- Exam length: 120 minutes
- Exam type: 70 multiple choice questions
- Pass/fail status is available immediately
- Prerequisite certification: JNCIS-SEC
- Junos Software Release: 12.1
JNCIP-SEC certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-633 exam.